Created: 16 September 2015
ISOTEST inspect 8.0
- Microprocessor controlled test instrument
- Fully adjustable test voltage
- Patented automatie regulation funetion
- Power reserve for demanding test situations
- Adjustable test sensitivity via menu
- Self-ealibrating high voltage generation
- Also for testing of dirty, damp or even only slightly eonduetive surfaees
- Reliable testing of fully eoated objeets
Test voltage 0.5 - 8.0 kV, 0.5 kV steps
These instruments have been specially developed for testing sensitive coatings like FBE, enamel, epoxy, Halar etc. Benefits: An intelligent signal analysis makes it possible to test completely coated parts. The menu-driven sensitivity of the instrument guarantees exact test results. The integrated pore counter makes it easier to meet works specifications and standards.
ISOTEST inspect 35
Test voltage 5-35kV, 0.1 kV steps
Performance for every application
Benefits: Energy reserves for the most demanding test situations, thanks to impulse voltage technology. The ISOTEST inspect can cope with large diameter, humid, dirty and even only slightly con- ductive surfaces. The battery strength display, hours run meter, safety button activation via the menu, the easy to use membrane keyboard and display bear witness to the wide range of possible uses.
Delivery package includes
- ISOTEST inspect test instrument complete with high voltage inspection probe including safety button
- Lead acid 6 V rechargeable battery - easy to change in its own compartment
- Charger 230V/50Hz
- Earth cable 10m with a robust clip and instrument plug with earth monitoring
- Earthing cable* 15 m with clips at both ends
- Earthing foil set*
- Test electrode up to 500 mm
- Comfortable instrument bag with carrying strap and belt
- Robust aluminium transport case Extensive instruction manual
- Works and calibration certificate
Non-conductive coatings and coverings on a conductive base, such as metal, can be high voltage tested non-destructively. Normal visual inspection can easily miss pores, cracks or other damage that are easily detected by high voltage impulses. Corrosion protection, inspection of seams in plastic, even the water-proofing of coated concrete all fall into the extensive range of applications possible with the ISOTEST inspect. This high voltage test instrument is an indispensable assistant in quality control - for goods inwards inspection as much as in production or servicing.
The many fields of application include the construction of tanks and containers, and the testing of completely insulated objects and fittings. It is used in tubing and pipeline manufacture, in rubber coating and in paint and enamel testing.
For damp, dirty and even only slightly conductive surfaces, the ISOTEST inspect offers you the maximum test energy with the greatest possible safety - for both the tester and the test results. High voltage impulse technology coupled with patented automatic regulation keeps the test voltage stable, even in extreme circumstances. The microprocessor controlled sensitivity adapter guarantees a non-destructive test with the ideal test voltage.
Pirkt ISOTEST inspect 8.0
Ja Jums ir kādi jautājumi par šo produktu, nekautrējieties, lūdzu sazināties ar mums pa
ISOTEST inspect 8.0, cena: --- euro